Pastors (Acts 20:28, 1 Peter 5:1-5)
- Elder/Overseer – The pastors are the principal leaders and vision casters of the Church.
- Shepherd – The pastors are to model the heart of the Chief Shepherd and ensure that the church is well led, cared for, fed, and protected.
- Preacher/Teacher – The pastors are to be the principal communicators of God’s Word and ensure that the Church is growing to maturity in Christ.
- Equipper – The pastors are to partner with other leaders to empower and equip maturing members for significant service and ministry.
Leadership Team (I Timothy 3:1-5)
The Leadership Team includes pastors as well as qualified men who are members of the Church. The Leadership Team serves as an extension to the pastors’ leadership, provides healthy accountability for the pastors, and ensures the financial integrity of the Church.
- Oversee the financial stewardship of the Church.
- Oversee the spiritual leadership of the Church.