Home > The Basics
The vision of Northwest Community Church is to lead people to experience a new life in Christ.
Produce and release leaders who are fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Pastors (Acts 20:28, 1 Peter 5:1-5)
- Elder/Overseer – The pastors are the principal leaders and vision casters of the Church.
- Shepherd – The pastors are to model the heart of the Chief Shepherd and ensure that the church is well led, cared for, fed, and protected.
- Preacher/Teacher – The pastors are to be the principal communicators of God’s Word and ensure that the Church is growing to maturity in Christ.
- Equipper – The pastors are to partner with other leaders to empower and equip maturing members for significant service and ministry.
Leadership Team (I Timothy 3:1-5)
The Leadership Team includes pastors as well as qualified men who are members of the Church. The Leadership Team serves as an extension to the pastors’ leadership, provides healthy accountability for the pastors, and ensures the financial integrity of the Church.
- Oversee the financial stewardship of the Church.
- Oversee the spiritual leadership of the Church.
Our Core Values
The core values of Northwest Community Church are found in God’s five, eternal purposes for the Church: evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, and worship. While maintaining an attitude of humility and generosity, we will seek to fulfill these purposes in ways that are relevant, practical, contemporary, and biblical.
Our Service Time & Location
Northwest Worship is from 10:00 – 11:00a.m. on Sunday mornings at Cooper Elementary 2 Blowing Springs Rd. Bella Vista, AR 72714.
What to Expect
Sunday mornings at Northwest is an opportunity for you to gather with others for worship and teaching designed to help you connect with God. Northwest is a place where you can come as you are, meet new people, and pick up a fresh cup of coffee. Our worship services are casual, friendly, and contemporary. As you enter Cooper Elementary you will have the opportunity to check-in your children ages birth – preschool at Northwest Kids. For parents of children ages K – 5th grade we encourage families to worship together until the children are directed to a separate time of Bible teaching. Sunday mornings at Northwest Community Church will help you and your family focus on the things in life that are most important.